The Voice of the Construction Industry
Published bi-monthly for members of the Associated General Contractors of California, the California Constructor Magazine offers in-depth coverage and analysis of the construction industry and related topics, such as insurance, safety and regulatory issues, as well as practical advice on labor relations and legal matters.
Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Building a More Engaged Membership - Mike Mencarini: Active Membership Base Will Be Key to AGC Success in 2017
- Construction Insurance – What Contractors Should Know
- Mitigating Insurance Costs Through a Strong Corporate Culture
- Continuity vs. Succession Planning Using Fleet Technology to Reduce Accidents and Liabilities on the Jobsite
- AGC Specialty Contractors Council: Specialty Contractors Give AGC A Broader, More Diverse Voice
- Specialty Contractor Spotlight: Tom Brickley Making a Difference in AGC and the Industry
- Last Chance To Get Your Unclaimed Tax Deductions
- California Construction Outlook: Golden Opportunities, Dark Clouds for 2017
Interested in advertising with us?
Learn more here.